Wednesday, April 18, 2012

my re-born

It is hard, very hard to come back home after more than one year abroad.
I was afraid to don't find the energy to start again to work, the joy to see my new friends here, the passion for my job... but here I am, this is my 4th day in US. I feel completely rested and ready to start again before my second big vacation on Christmas.
I spent many days in Rome, Eolie island and Sicily with my beloved KE.
It was an unforgettable vacation, full of joy, sun, food, friend, fun, family, sea...
thousands of pictures and memories...
I know that KE had fun too, he was amazed from the beauty of Italy and Sicily, he said he wants to come back next years..

1 comment:

  1. I never finished this post...I will eventually later on..after my second vacation

    ReplyDelete