Thursday, August 19, 2010

The pre-trip nervousness

Minus 2 days to the big trip and my hearth and my brain are totally panicking.
Come on agata is just a trip!!!! that sounds relaxing but is not.
I planned everything in every minimum detail and the more I think the more I am sure I will find something that completely freak me out and will make me crazy....
We are going to Rome with Bob, I will meet Nadia and Irene and introduce them to him, we will go to Naples, then we will take the boat to Lipari, where we will camp for 3 days.
Finally I will show to him the most beautiful places in Sicily: Agrigento and Scala dei turchi, Noto and Mrina di Ragusa, Siracusa and vendicari, Alcantara e Catania, and o course Butera and Falconara.
I have a feeling that I may not find the strenght to come back here... home sick should go away time by time, but what if doesn't? is it going to be a continuous swinging between extreme happiness and extreme sadness? I feel, on the contrary, not belonging to my country either, I love my country of course, but I feel I cannot live there for long... My soul in this days of waiting is like a boat surfing with no compass... no direction... no desire to explore new lands, probably because these lands makes me worried about the future...
Living the present is harder that living in the past or in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment